China's Wanxiang to relaunch Fisker Karma with 2012 design, report says
Calif. grants 29 permits to test self-driving Lexus, Mercedes, Audi cars
Audi claims first California autonomous driving permit
Ford and Lincoln get connected with Apple's Siri
7 Japanese supplier execs indicted in price-fixing scheme
Ford seeks younger Mustang buyers with tech features
Tesla argues New Jersey regulators can't stop direct sales
IHS hikes 2014 U.S. auto sales forecast to 16.4 million
CFPB's latest guide on discrimination falls short, auto lenders, dealers say
CFPB to shed light on identifying protected classes
Exeter CEO sees steady growth of 15-20%
Why Toyota punted on a V-6 in the Tundra for '15
Scrap Nissan's Leaf battery plant? Hardly
The case for casting a wider net with credit apps
Extended Play: NHTSA's Friedman in hot seat
AutoNews Now: Keeping watch over captives
The week in photos
September 23 at 11am: Doubling Down on Asset Maintenance and Quality
October 2 at 2pm: Your Service Retention Metrics: Lying Liars and the Lies They Tell
October 9 at 2pm: Performance Review Meetings That Actually Impact Results
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...