Ford plans new hybrid series to compete with Toyota Prius, report says
2015 Corvette will get 29 mpg highway, GM says
Cadillac's new flagship sedan to define innovation, excellence, Reuss vows
Aisin's North American growth drives more investment, new HQ
China levies record $200 million in fines on 12 Japan suppliers
Hertz investor presses board to replace CEO Frissora
Uber hires former Obama adviser Plouffe to counter opponents
Auto loans could get boost from revamped FICO scores
Did dealers hurt themselves with the carve out?
Skipping wheel-and-tire was big mistake
Searching far and wide for service techs
AutoNews Now: Gearing up to save fuel
First Shift: Car that will 'define' Cadillac
The week in photos
September 4 at 2pm ET: Digital Influence: How Online Research Keeps Auto Shoppers in Control
September 10 at 2pm ET: Benchmarking and Managing Performance at Your Dealership
RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE - VIEW TODAY!: Staffing: How to Get Your F&I Office Sized Right
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...