CHICAGO -- Lamborghini Broward in Davie, Fla., has been named the No. 1 store on the sixth annual Automotive News list of the 100 Best Dealerships To Work For.
The honor was announced tonight at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
Lamborghini Broward also topped the ranking of small dealerships (25-49 employees); Volkswagen of Kearny Mesa in San Diego led medium-sized dealerships (50-99 employees), while Capitol Chevrolet-Cadillac in Salem, Ore., led large dealerships (100 or more employees).
Lamborghini Broward was one of four dealerships in the Warren Henry Auto Group that made the list of Best Dealerships To Work For. The Penske Automotive Group owns five of the top 10 dealerships on this year's list.
The list was ranked by Best Companies Group based on employee surveys and information from management.
A profile of Lamborghini Broward and 99 other honored dealerships -- as well as rankings, videos and feature stories -- can be found at: Autonews.com/bestdealerships
Here are the top 10 dealerships this year, in order:
1. Lamborghini Broward, Davie, Fla. Warren Henry Auto Group
2. Volkswagen of Kearny Mesa, San Diego, Group 1 Automotive
3. Mini of Warwick, Warwick, R.I., Penske Automotive Group
4. BMW of Warwick, Warwick, R.I., Penske Automotive Group
5. Faulkner Subaru Mechanicsburg, Mechanicsburg, Pa., Faulkner Organization
6. Lexus of Edison, Edison, N.J., Penske Automotive Group
7. Mercedes-Benz of Chandler, Chandler, Ariz., Penske Automotive Group
8. Capitol Subaru of Salem, Salem, Ore., Capitol Auto Group
9. Warren Henry Jaguar/Land Rover North Dade, Miami, Warren Henry Auto Group
10. Audi Warwick, Warwick, R.I., Penske Automotive Group
You can reach Jackie Charniga at email@example.com