DETROIT -- General Motors CEO Mary Barra will hold a town hall-type meeting with employees on Thursday to share the findings of an internal investigation into why the automaker took so long to recall vehicles with flawed ignition switches.
It will be at 9 a.m. ET at the company’s tech center in Warren, Mich. A press conference will follow.
Here’s how you can follow the developments:
- Streaming video: Watch the employee meeting and press conference via the link atop autonews.com.
- Documents: Links to reports released by GM will be provided.
- Stories, reaction, analysis: On autonews.com throughout the day.
- Newscast: Anchor Tom Worobec will be at the tech center. Watch Thursday’s afternoon show via our home page or autonews.com/autonewsnow.
- Twitter: @Automotive_News.
- Historical coverage: autonews.com/gmrecall.