Fiat ad or (Arianna, Pitbull) music video?
- Why Piech's departure is bad for the industry
- Uber might trump the cost of car ownership, but not leasing…yet
- Maybe NHTSA could use excessive force to fix old Jeeps -- or leg traps
- Buick chief says new China duties won't distract from 'a lot more to do' in U.S.
- Midsize with a four-banger or large and loaded? How auto insurance affects consumers' buying power
I present to you Fiat's latest video in North America, "Sexy People."
It could easily have been ghost written by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.
YouTube hit count as of Saturday morning, May 4: 3.9 million.
Some things just need to speak for themselves.
I am left without words.
You can reach Larry P. Vellequette at email@example.com.