Alfa Romeo teases 4C interior before Geneva
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
Alfa Romeo today revealed the interior of the new 4C sports car, before its official Geneva motor show debut.
The small sports car is expected to weigh in at less than 2,200 pounds, and deliver 240 hp from a turbocharged, direct-injected four-cylinder engine.
Alfa says the mid-engined 4C will go on sale late in 2013, at a cost of about $80,000. Only 1,000 are earmarked for the United States.