Did Nissan's show marketing make scents?
Crain's Detroit Business
January 16, 2013 - 3:01 pm ET
- Over-the-air auto software updates opens market to acquisitions
- Nissan teases Super Bowl ad; full reveal will wait until big game
- Gentex says Q4 gains were behind forecast, stock drops
- Fiat Chrysler's $4.1 billion operating profit in 2014 fueled by N.A.
- Japanese supplier Sanden agrees to $3.2 million fine in U.S. price-fixing case
- Ford recalls 221,000 vehicles for door handle, seat belt problems
- More Headlines