Mulally checks out the 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray
Photo credit: Mike Colias
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally was all smiles Monday afternoon when he took a few minutes to check out the just-unveiled 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray. GM unwrapped the seventh-generation sports car at a party Sunday evening and repeated the introduction this morning at a packed news conference.
You can reach Mike Colias at firstname.lastname@example.org.