Why this is Alfa Romeo's last chance
Marchionne's third relaunch plan for the troubled sports car brand has to succeed
November 13, 2012 - 12:01 am ET
- Ghosn sees 'bright spots' for carmakers as sales grow in U.S., China
- Scion charts new lineup for U.S.
- Toyota overhauls Camry in bid to make it 'best we've ever built'
- Fields sees Ford Europe growth, eyes break-even by mid-decade
- Hyundai goes mild with 2015 Sonata makeover
- Maserati said to weigh new sports car after orders triple
- More Headlines