Suzuki's split with VW may have forced its hand in the U.S.
November 7, 2012 - 12:01 am ET
- Kia in talks to open $1.5 billion Mexico assembly plant, report says
- Targeted digital video ads deliver preferred car colors
- GM to invest $800 to renovate operations, add 1,750 jobs in Michigan
- New F-150's fuel economy will improve, but can it best Ram 1500?
- Sonic's Q2 profits triple on extraordinary items; expenses rise
- Chrysler recalls older Jeep Commanders and Grand Cherokees for ignition switch
- More Headlines