Does what you drive to the polls indicate how you’ll vote?
November 5, 2012 - 1:57 pm ET
- Ally’s six-year bailout to end as U.S. sells $1.25 billion stake
- U.S. gas prices drop below $2.50 a gallon, boosting year-end auto sales
- Toyota to invest $126M to expand powertrain operations, consolidate vehicle development in Mich.
- Dealertrack expands beyond U.S. with acquisition of German software provider
- Old GM tells New GM to compensate customers for faulty switches
- Ford shuts doors at Belgium plant
- More Headlines