Our sluggish sales? Not so bad, actually
November 1, 2012 - 6:35 pm ET
- Ghosn says ruble plunge a 'bloodbath' for automakers
- Takata CEO takes out newspaper ads in reaction to airbag crisis
- Ford expands Takata driver-side airbag recall in U.S.
- Ally's six-year bailout to end as U.S. sells $1.25 billion stake
- U.S. gas prices drop below $2.50 a gallon, boosting year-end auto sales
- Toyota to invest $126M to expand powertrain operations, consolidate vehicle development in Mich.
- More Headlines