Bugatti's limited-edition Veyron gets more variants
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
Bugatti, Volkswagen Group's exotic sports car brand, is awaiting approval to build a four-seat sedan as it adds more variants of the two-seat Veyron.
16C Galibier: The four-seat carbon fiber and aluminum sedan is reported to be delayed until 2015. The 16C Galibier will use an 8.0-liter W-16 engine and run on biofuel and gasoline. Output could be as high as 1,000 hp. The car is expected to sell for about $1.5 million. Only 300 will be produced.
Veyron 16.4: Production of the limited-edition two-passenger Veyron has been extended with the addition of variants. Bugatti has sold about 360 Veyrons and will make 450 altogether, including the 1,200-hp Super Sport edition and the Grand Sport Vitesse that was unveiled at last month's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The Vitesse will sell for $2.5 million, according to reports.
You can reach Diana T. Kurylko at email@example.com. -- Follow Diana on