New Jaguar F-Type caught in Colorado
Photo credit: Robert Burkhardt
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
Autoweek, an affiliate of Automotive News, received a photo this week of what appears to be a camouflaged Jaguar F-Type caught driving in the mountains near Denver.
Jaguar hasn't been shy about showing off the F-Type in recent months. To generate buzz about the upcoming two-seater, the company has released teaser shots of a different camouflage-wrapped F-Type plastered with prominent “Search F-Type” stickers.
That particular car featured dual center-mounted exhaust tips, while the convertible shown here features split quad exhausts.
Either Jaguar is playing games with spy photographers, or the variance reflects different power plant options: Future F-Type buyers would in theory be able to choose between a supercharged V6 or a naturally aspirated V8.
The production version of the vehicle will debut at the Paris Motor Show, scheduled for Sept. 27-28.