1 more sign that a redone GMC Canyon pickup is coming
- UAW troops air demands at convention rather than cast blame
- The latest tech is great -- until you have to replace it
- That vroom-vroom … is it real or digital?
- Porsche boss Mueller, 62, says he's young enough to be VW Group CEO
- Why March 30-31 might be the greatest two days of deals at FCA dealerships
General Motors won't talk about a next-generation GMC Canyon mid-sized pickup. But it's getting harder to keep this truck a secret.
The 2012 model year will be the last for the current version of the mid-sized GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado pickups. This summer GM is winding down the Shreveport, La., plant that assembles the pair.
While GM has confirmed plans for a next-generation Colorado, the automaker has been mum on plans for the GMC brand.
But if you believe a supplier, both pickups are on their way.
Rugged Liner Inc., of Owosso, Mich., has put out a release saying that it will supply bed liners for the 2015 Chevy Colorado -- and GMC Canyon.
Rugged Liner also supplies bed liners and tonneau covers to other companies, including Toyota, Ford, Nissan and Volkswagen, in the United States and abro
You can reach James B. Treece at email@example.com.