New Hyundai Sonata planned in 2014, CEO says
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
SEOUL, March 21 (Reuters) -- South Korea's Hyundai Motor plans to launch a revamped version of its mid-sized Sonata sedan in 2014, chief executive Kim Choon-ho told Reuters on Wednesday.
The latest version of the sedan was launched in September 2009 in South Korea and early 2010 in the United States.
Sonata, which competes with Toyota Motor Corp.'s Camry, is Hyundai's top-selling model in the United States and helped the South Korean automaker achieve record sales and market share there last year.
It was Hyundai's third-best selling model in South Korea last year.
Kim also told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry meeting that the revamped version of the large-sized Genesis would be introduced in late 2013.Contact Automotive News