Bertone Nuccio's Geneva concept marks its 100th year
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
Bertone's bespoke creations are always highlights of the Geneva motor show, and this year the Italian design house pays tribute to one of its most influential protagonists, Nuccio Bertone, with a sports-car concept that celebrates the firm's centenary.
The concept, called the Nuccio, exemplifies Bertone's DNA and will be a mid-engine berlinetta based on a one-box design. It's named after Nuccio Bertone, the family scion who took over the company from his father after World War II. He died in 1997.
The Nuccio suggests future styling direction for Bertone, and Geneva kicks off an extensive series of displays around the world, including at the Beijing motor show and Laguna Seca.
Bertone rolled out one of the most striking concepts at the 2011 Geneva show, a Jaguar design study called the B99, which was a fanciful look at a future luxury sedan. Bertone also did a racing GT version.
In 2010, Bertone debuted a sports-car concept called the Pandion, which saluted 100 years of Alfa Romeo.