Without Marchionne, where would Fiat be today?
October 26, 2011 - 12:01 am ET
- GM details plans for SRX, engine production in Tenn.
- Spiders hooked on gasoline fumes cause another recall, this time for Suzuki
- AvtoVAZ aims to win back market share to return to profit, CEO Andersson says
- Daimler settles dispute with UAW over retiree medical benefits for $480 million
- GM ignition switch fund receives claims for more than 100 deaths
- Dollie Cole, spirited, outspoken wife of former GM president, dies at 84
- More Headlines