1. Do the guys from Fiat call Chrysler CEO Bob Nardelli "Roberto?"
2. Have any of the players involved in the current talks dusted off the files from when Chrysler and Fiat were almost an item in the 1980s, back when Lee Iacocca was the Chrysler CEO?
3. Did the guys from Fiat called Iacocca "Lido?"
4. Why is it that talks about a Chrysler-Fiat union always seem to happen when the Chrysler CEO is an Italian-American?
5. How much cash would Fiat be willing and able to plunk down if the Car Czar demands it?
6. How ironic would it be if Fiat used some of the billions it took from General Motors to help Chrysler get competitive?
7. What's the Italian phrase for "redistribution of wealth?"