The conference is scheduled for May 16-18 in Nashville.
Top practitioners in purchasing, logistics, distribution and technology will take part in the May 17 discussion. Their theme: Moving Parts: Achieving Perfection in Supply Chain Management. The panelists are:
- Chris Nielsen, vice president of purchasing, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America Inc.
- Frederiek Toney, executive director, material planning and logistics, Ford Motor Co.
- Doug Bartow, vice president, paint, BMW Manufacturing Corp., Spartanburg, S.C.
- Vicki O'Meara, president, U.S. Supply Chain Solutions, Ryder System Inc.
- Sanjiv Sidhu, founder and chairman, i2 Technologies Inc.