Northwood University in Midland, Mich., will honor 12 auto dealers with its Dealer Education Awards at a ceremony on Sunday, Feb. 4, in conjunction with the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in Las Vegas. Those being honored for their contributions to public or private education are:
- Rudolph Angerer of Autohaus Angerer in Schierling, Germany
- Robert Boggus of Boggus Motor Sales in McAllen, Texas
- Kevin Campbell of Glen Campbell Chevrolet in Williamsville, N.Y.
- H. Eric Curtis of Graff Management Group in Bay City, Mich.
- Carl Galeana of Galeana Automotive Group in Warren, Mich.
- Stephen Parks of Parks Automotive & Power in Longwood, Fla.
- Gary Schimmerling of Babylon Honda in West Babylon, N.Y.
- Bradley Schlossmann of Schlossmann's Honda City in Milwaukee
- Lisa Schomp of Ralph Schomp Automotive in Littleton, Colo.
- Michael Shaw of Mike Shaw Automotive Group in Denver
- Charles Stringfellow of Brown Automotive Group in Fairfax, Va.
- Marvin Suskin of Scarsdale Ford in Scarsdale, N.Y.
Lee Certilman, right, of Nardy Honda in St. James, N.Y., receives a 35-year award for Honda from Adam Geyer, a senior district sales representative at American Honda Motor Co.
Rose Winter of Winter Honda in Pittsburg, Calif., receives a 35-year award for Honda from Dietmar Fahrun, American Honda Motor Co.'s assistant zone manager.
Wayne Gross, Jerry Gross and Mike Gross of Gross Motors in Neillsville, Wis., receive a 50-year award for Chevrolet. Pictured, from left, are Mike Gross, sales manager; Vince Cerza, Chevrolet's northern Wisconsin zone manager; Wayne Gross, president; and Jerry Gross, vice president.
Bill Marine, right, of Bill Marine Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Wilmington, Ohio, receives a 25-year award for all three franchises from Darryl Jackson, vice president of DaimlerChrysler's Great Lakes Business Center.