Next up: Derivatives of the 'baby Rolls'
- 2012 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2012 Chrysler-Fiat Future Product
- 2012 Japanese Automakers: Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Suzuki
- 2012 Ford Product Plans
- 2012 Korean and Chinese Automakers Future Product
- 2012 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Smart, Volvo
- 2012 Japanese Automakers Product Plans: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Toyota
- 2012 GM Product Plans
Ghost: U.S. deliveries of the four-door sedan began in April. The Ghost is 213 inches long compared with the 230-inch Phantom big brother. The Ghost is powered by a 563-hp, 6.6-liter turbocharged V-12 mated to an eight-speed transmission.
The Ghost is priced at $247,000, which includes shipping but not a $1,700 gas-guzzler tax.
Over the next few years, Rolls-Royce is expected to bring out coupe and convertible versions.
Phantom: No major changes are expected for the sedan, Drophead Coupe or Coupe versions for several years.
You can reach Diana T. Kurylko at email@example.com. -- Follow Diana on