- Strolling lunch
- OEM Keynote Speaker
Steve Cannon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mercedes-Benz USA
How Mercedes created a culture of talent retention & employee satisfaction.
- Panel Session: NADA University Dealership Workforce Study
A discussion concerning employee compensation, benefits, retention and turnover. An overall analysis with data from all regions of the U.S., based on 350,000 payroll records submitted by 2.500 dealerships.
- Lisa Copeland, General Manager, Fiat of Austin
- John Lyboldt, VP, Dealership Services, NADA
- Dr. Timothy Nash, Vice President for Strategic and Corporate Alliances and the David E. Fry Endowed Professor in Free Market Economics, Northwood University
- The top 5 trends of the Best Dealerships To Work For
- Peter Burke, President, Best Companies Group
- Panel Session: Best Practices in Employee Retention
How do you retain employees in an ultra-competitive world? A lesson in retention from the best dealers in the country.
- Adam Arens, Owner, Patriot Subaru
- Matt Ryan, General Manager, Niello BMW Elk Grove
- Larry Zinn, General Manager, Warren Henry Group
- Dealer closing keynote
- Mike Sullivan, Owner, President/Owner, LAcarGUY
- Conclusion of the Building the Best Program
- Networking reception begins
- Gala Awards Presentation
- Afterglow celebration