Attend the World's Leading Pan-European Automotive Conference
22-23 June, 2010
Join Automotive News Europe in Bilbao when top automotive executives address "Solutions After a Crisis: Navigating out of a European Downturn." Hear comprehensive pan-European solutions, alternatives and analysis for the most critical issues facing the industry today. Discussion topics include: Finding solutions through technological advances and environmental alternatives; making the right decisions after a crisis, including capacity adjustments and competition; and opportunities through collaboration for OEMs and suppliers. Get the information you need most.
- A new, tighter format provides access to the most influential and powerful automotive industry leaders, content and contacts at an affordable price.
- Reception and tour at the newly opened Automotive Intelligence Center
- First annual Automotive News Europe/Automotive Intelligence Center L.E.A.D.E.R. Awards (Leaders in European Automotive Development, Excellence and Research) recognizing a manufacturer, supplier and retailer for technical development and innovation excellence in the European industry.
- Recognition of the 2010 Automotive News PACE Award European finalists and winners.
- Presentation of the Automotive News Europe/PricewaterhouseCoopers Shareholder Value Awards.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
Phone: (313) 446-0420